26 setembro 2013

Jon Bryant

You be a mystery and i will uncover the truth 
You be the chorus and Ill be the verse to go through 
you be the dynamite blasting away at the walls we take apart 
you be dave livingstone, ill be his african heart 

you be my walker and stay with me as i grow frail 
you be the wind and direct me when i lose the sail 
you be the resonance pulsing through every nerve that fails my knees 
You be John Lennon, and Ill be the world that he see's 

sweet midsummer nights 
with you in my life 
with you in my life 

You be a flask and ill be the comfort you hold 
You can be stranded and ill bring you in from the cold 
You be the ambulance racing me back to that old familiar door 
You be Theresa, and ill be your hands to the poor 

You be a train track, and ill never leave you for long 
you be new land, and ill plot my home in your arms 
You be the coffee that brings me to life in the early winter blue 
You be my lady and Ill be your man, through and through. 
You be my lady and ill be your man through and through.



Jon Bryant

Sem comentários: